Senior System and Data Analyste
د ختمیدو تاریخ
وزارت امور مهاجرین و عودت کنندگان_کابل_افغانستان
Post Title: Senior System and Data Analyst
Department: Information Technology (IT), Ministry of Refugees and Repatriations
Type of Job: Full Time
NTA Grade: …
Duty Station: Kabul with travels to provinces
Purpose: The purpose of this vacancy is to hire a professional to put in place a proper system which will record, process and disseminate accurate, on-time and reliable data/information about all the Returnees and IDPs. The system should also have the ability to track these returnees and IDPs, also provide analytical and informative reports for informed decision making.
The incumbent will also be responsible to have close coordination with National Statistics and Information Authority (NSIA) to manage the integration of any standalone system(s) in MoRR, develop and implement new system(s) and make sure that proper infrastructure and capacity is in place for implementation of such an integrated system throughout MoRR.
Sr. System and Data Analyst will be responsible to develop policy procedures and standards for information system and data management of MoRR.
Sr. System and Data Analyst will also be responsible to write proposal, ToRs and develop implementation plans for developing, improving and integration of MIS system in MoRR.
Specific Duties Responsibilities of Sr. System and Data Analyst and required deliverables
Sr. System and Data Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Conceptualize, design and propose automated and computerized solutions for storing data/information about returnees and IDPs in-line with Digital Foundation Strategy of Afghanistan
- Plan, coordinate, and manage all technical activities of the returnees and IDPs MIS System development and implementation
- Lead the returnees and IDPs MIS system deployment team
- Ensure that fragmented and standalone systems used by different NGOs are integrated into a standard and unified management information system
- Coordinate with ICT and other departments to layout a functional infrastructure to support deployment and functionalization of the returnees and IDPs information system
- Approve project schedules and scope changes and direct software applications development activities
- Provide advice to staff on appropriate hardware and software purchases to ensure that available budget is used effectively and efficiently
- Review and analyze available returnees and IDPs data collected and compiled by the ministry and its partners; also identify steps to make better use of the existing data and information
- Put in place a MoRR owned systems to store all the data related to returnees and IDPs for better visualization and informed decision making
- Make sure that there is a smooth information sharing mechanism between MoRR, Donors, government agencies and other stakeholders using standard data/information sharing techniques
- Develop procedures for transforming data into useful information including graphical representation.
- Liaise with partner organisations and government ministries to coordinate data reporting standards for lateral and horizontal crosscheck of the information.
- Identify and implement national and international standards to enable smooth data sharing among education partners and government ministries
- Introduce the use of statistical computer applications in data analysis.
- Provide advisory services to a range of individuals and organizations regarding GIS, information system, data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Managed the returnees and IDPs MIS system development team
- Information System Development policy, procedures and standards developed/revised
- Harmonized MIS activities supported by different donors
- Accurate, on-time and reliable data and information about returnees and IDPs is provided to the leadership of MoRR, donors and other stakeholders for informed decision-making
- Sr. System and Data Analyst will be reporting directly to ICT director
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Studies, Information Technology, Computer System Engineering, or related degrees.
- With Masters 5 Years and with bachelor 7 Years of relevant experience (data management and software development)
- Experience in managing GIS projects is an advantage
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server skills (Database development and administration plus additional services−SSRS and SSIS, SSAS).
- Skills and Competencies
- Strong critical thinking and management skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, Pashto and Dari languages
- Proposal, concepts and report writing skills
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Good Project Management skills, specially in software projects management
- Expertise in planning, implementation and maintenance of MIS systems
- Good team building and time management skills
متقاضیان محترم واجد شرایط از تاریخ نشر اعلان، می توانند لایحه وظایف بست متذکره را از سایت وزارت بدست آورده و اسناد سوابق خویشرا به ایمیل