Job title: Registration and Data Management Officer
Agency: Ministry of Refugees and Repatriation
Location: Khost Province Directorate of Refugees and Repatriation
Support the refugees of North Waziristan in Khost operation for registration, assistance distribution and data management
- Develop annual, monthly and quarter plan in coordination with Khost DoRR plans
- Support DoRR Khost for entering data mainly related to Bio Metric registration and verification of refugees of NW and other persons of concern to UNHCR into the computer database.
- Prepare reports and project documents by providing information, preparing tables and drafting routine correspondence and reports to relevant sectors and UNHCR.
- Assist DoRR Khost in compilation of data and interpreting the statistics for various reports.
- Assist DoRR Khost in the development of forms for data collection if requested.
- Maintain close coordination with Government authorities, NGOs, INGOs
- Collect update maps and undertake field trips to project sites.
- Perform any other duty, as requested.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential qualifications, skills and professional experience