Job title: Integration Officer
Kabul _ Afghanistan
Agency: Ministry of Refugees and Repatriation
Location: Khost Province Directorate of Refugees and Repatriation
- WASH and Shelter needs of NW refugees in Khost are assessed in accordance with the agreed work plan
- Monitoring, reporting and overall coherence of programmes and activities implemented are ensured, including liaison with UNHCR.
- Develop annual, monthly and quarter plans in accordance with the Khost DoRR planning.
- Support DoRR Khost to ensure the smooth and timely implementation of activities related to WASH, shelter, education, health and livelihood activities for NW refugees and IDPs.
- Undertake support missions as required, to assist DoRR Khst and partners on integration activities.
- Monitor the implementation of all integration activities including shelter and WASH for refugees.
- Lead and coordinate the joint efforts to assess the overall implementation mechanisms of integration activities in all NW refugee populated locations.
- Assist in site needs assessment and analysis and ensure appropriate and harmonized tool is developed and used by UNHCR partners.
- Monitor & evaluate progress at field level, update M&E tools and prepare various output reports (Slides, Tables, photos etc.)
- Participate in the coordination meetings with NGOs and INGos, preparing the agenda, taking notes of the meetings and organizing of meetings and share with UNHCR and Governor office.
- Coordinate with UNHCR Field Unit Kabul with a view to implement the activities in accordance with UNHCR's rules.
- Report situations or difficulties that could prevent the proper implementation of the activities.
- Under take other tasks as requested by supervisor/DoRR
Essential qualifications, skills and professional experience
- Completion of the Secondary Education with post-secondary training/certificate in Electronic Data Processing, Information Technology or related field.
- Fluency in Pashto and Dari as well as working knowledge of English language
- Minimum 3 years of previous job experience relevant to the function.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org